Monday, November 2, 2009

Sketches and Reference

So I just sent these off as my "sketches" to Heather. Mostly it's the reference material I've gathered to start creating my layouts for the portraits. I'm not sure If I want to work them in cronological order, or just start in on all of them at once so I have various things to work on. We shall see. As it stands right now, I need to see where to get pressed flowers or such for the Iraq portrait, since the local flower season as passed, and we're now into fall. Plus, I don't think I want to press the flowers myself, but it may end of costing way too much to buy pre-pressed ones, especially with the scale I'm planning to do for the portraits.
Happy Fall All!,
Meghan

Revolutionary War


Civil War


WWI


WWII


Iraq War

No comments:

Post a Comment