Wednesday, July 13, 2011

denver/savannah blog


one day my blog will be denver ONLY! I am missing my fellow one stoners, my CATS (most of all), my house, and my life. I am having a (mostly) great time in the southeast, from hilton head to clearwater to tybee to savannah. I am living at tybee now and struggling with the feral cat colonies...i wish I could take them all home to live in luxury at my house. artimes & nicci would be super pissed at the addition of 12+ cats & kittens. all i can say is please be kind to our animal friends & SPAY & NEUTER your pets, your feral cats & dogs, & your community cats & dogs.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update, timi! many congratulations on your accomplishment! even though we have been in kingston a year already, i'm still feeling a bit temporary. i need a dedicated studio space...which just isn't happening in 450 square feet.

    ReplyDelete