Monday, February 8, 2010

Core Components for Shades of Tiffany Blue and Gunmetal Grey





So, I just wanted to share the progress of my piece.
1. The board is painted a shade of Tiffany blue.
2. The pegboard is painted a shade of gunmetal grey.
3. The holes in the board have been drilled.
4. The pattern for the nuts and bolts in the pegboard piece has been determined.
5. All the nails have been spray painted orange.
6. A request for nuts and bolts has been sent via mass email and facebook.
7. The nuts that I have are spray painted yellow.
8. The bolts that I have are spray painted pink.

Now it's a matter of compiling all the pieces.

Tick. Tock.

2 comments:

  1. it's coming along Bea! I'm excited to see it in all it's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx meghan. hoping you are doing well...

    ReplyDelete