Thursday, April 30, 2009

Letterhead & Business Cards

First Up- The Letter head, let me know your opinions


Secondly- Business Card Options, color wise, tell me your favorite



I'm working on the postcards and banner still... but between all that's gone on for me since the last meeting, and having the seemingly slowest computer on the planet this is as far as I could get this evening.
If you'd like to see any other colors or options for either the letterhead or business card just send me an email
-Meghan

2 comments:

  1. I think business card is a physical connection and bond between you or your business and your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concept of plastic business cards is not very new but it is used by almost all businesses ranging from small to large.
    Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete