Sunday, March 22, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair Submission

Merissa & DJ helped me finish our submission Images for the Renegade Craft Fair today (or yesterday, cause it's now about 1:45am)
Also our logo is done and at the bottom of the page of each set of images.
Please review all images, if you would like any changes please send me an email, or respond to one you should have gotten in your inbox letting you know about this post! I will be submitting our application on Monday morning, so if I don't hear anything by then, it will go as is.

Also today Merissa and I purchased the www.onestonecollective.com website address. Now if you visit there you will be automatically taken here to the blog. So for now we have our website, and we can add content when it is ready.

Sweet dreams all and happy spring!
-Meghan





No comments:

Post a Comment