Saturday, January 2, 2010

Progress





Well, it is the second day of 2010 and already it is 100% better than 2009. I was happy to host 3 One Stone Collective members and their families for a traditional sauerkraut meal. To be blessed with good food and good friends is something I'm eternally grateful for. And this little holiday vacation has been the best gift. I spent some time in PA with family and was able to come back to Brooklyn refreshed and inspired. I even got in some much cherished studio time. The second 'net' is well underway and things are looking lively. It's not the easiest to photograph so bear with...but I think you can get an idea of what's developing. Until soon...peace and wellness...

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Corey! I can't wait to see it in person and in process...

    ReplyDelete